This bundle includes:
1) Lion's Mane "Neuro-fuel" helps boost memory and cognitive function by improving the growth rate of new nerve cells, the development of synapses between neurons, and survival of neurons. Lion's Mane "Neuro-fuel" includes both the fruiting bodies and mycelium of Lion's Mane, using a 12:1 double extraction method (including alcohol) which causes the alcohol-soluble compounds to separate from the Lion's Mane mushroom. Terpenes hericenones (found in the fruiting bodies) and erinacines (found in the mycelium) of Lion's Mane are directly responsible for enhancing memory and cognitive function by improving Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and neurogenesis.
2) Mógū "Synergy" contains high concentration extracts from 6 mushrooms: Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Cordyceps, Maitake and Chaga. This formula was made using a 10:1 Hot water extraction procedure using 100% fruiting bodies of raw whole mushrooms (no additives/fillers). Our 10:1 ratio means it takes 10 kilos of whole dried mushrooms to produce 1 kilo of extract making the product 10 times more concentrated and 10 times more potent than the raw whole mushroom.
3) Mógū's Cordyceps militaris "Performance" is becoming popular especially amongst athletes for its ability to build a strong immune system, more energy, improved endurance, and better stamina. This is an amazing product for those looking to substitute coffee and/or pre-workouts. Cordyceps militaris increases ATP levels, providing strong natural energy without any caffeine. It's medicinal properties are due to a variety of therapeutically important constituents including cordycepin, adenosine, mannitol and abundant polysaccharides.
*Feel free to view each product in their unique shop pages to view in-depth information about each mushroom extract.
Servings per container:
Mógū recommends 2.5 to 5 grams a day per jar. 2.5 grams a day provides 40 servings, while 5 grams a day provides 20 servings. For optimal effects and to reflect the dosage given in research studies, Mógū recommends a daily dosage of 5 grams. (About 1 teaspoon).
Mógū extracts can be mixed into anything! Teas, coffees, smoothies, juices, and/or as an extra ingredient in soups, salads, oatmeal, etc. If cooked, do not exceed boiling temperatures. Higher than boiling temperatures can dilute the medicinal compounds.
Choose-Your-Own Mushroom Dosing Schedule:
For your reference, we include instructions for dosing in our packaging. Mushrooms are adaptogenic. To prevent changes in tolerance over time, choose a dosing schedule below that best suits you:
1. Weekdays on, weekends off (Recommended)
2. Every other day (every 2 days)
3. 3 weeks on, 1 week off