The Beauty Mushroom
- Popular in the beauty industry due to its anti-aging and moisturizing properties. Its polysaccharides may improve skin hydration by reducing water and collagen losses in the skin after sun or ultraviolet exposure
- Natural anti-wrinkle agents
- Contains antioxidants with the ability to prevent LDL (bad) cholesterol oxidation
- Considered a nootropic, with the ability to improve brain performance, memory, and focus
- Contains compounds that may protect brain cells against nerve cell damage
- Stimulates your immune system’s defense cells
Servings per container:
Mógū recommends 2.5 to 5 grams a day. 2.5 grams a day provides 40 servings, while 5 grams a day provides 20 servings. For optimal effects and to reflect the dosage given in research studies, Mógū recommends a daily dosage of 5 grams. (About 1 teaspoon).
Mógū extracts can be mixed into anything! Teas, coffees, smoothies, juices, and/or as an extra ingredient in soups, salads, oatmeal, etc. If cooked, do not exceed boiling temperatures. Higher than boiling temperatures can dilute the medicinal compounds.
Choose-Your-Own Mushroom Dosing Schedule:
For your reference, we include instructions for dosing in our packaging. Mushrooms are adaptogenic. To prevent changes in tolerance over time, choose a dosing schedule below that best suits you:
1. Weekdays on, weekends off (recommended)
2. Every other day (every 2 days)
3. 3 weeks on, 1 week off
View our snow fungus logs below! Ready to harvest for extraction!
Organic Snow Fungus 10:1 Dual Extract Description:
Snow Fungus, botanically classified as Tremella fuciformis, is a wild, edible fungus that belongs to the Tremellaceae family. The plant is native to tropical and subtropical regions around the world. Mógū cultivates both white and pale yellow colored snow fungus, which naturally has a soft, jelly-like texture that’s almost translucent, and a shape that resembles underwater coral.
Once the mushrooms are harvested, the fruiting bodies are dehydrated and prepared for extraction. For this specie, we use 10 kilos of whole dried mushrooms to produce 1 kilo of extract, making its active constituents 10 times as potent. All medicinal mushrooms require extraction with hot water and/or alcohol (ideally, a dual extract) to activate all the beneficial compounds. With Snow Fungus, Mógū does both extraction procedures separately and blends the finished products together to prevent dilution.
*Click here to visit our Snow Fungus Mushroom page for more in depth information about the origins, compounds, and studies of this fungi.