- Excellent source of cellular nutrients and myconutrients
- Contains PSP and PSK
- Antioxidant-rich mushroom is known for supporting immune health, gut health, and liver health
- Currently, an increasing amount of scientific research is being conducted into the healthful benefits of turkey tail mushrooms. Click here to visit our "Turkey Tail Mushroom" page for more information on these studies.
Servings per container:
Mógū recommends 2.5 to 5 grams a day. 2.5 grams a day provides 40 servings, while 5 grams a day provides 20 servings. For optimal effects and to reflect the dosage given in research studies, Mógū recommends a daily dosage of 5 grams. (About 1 teaspoon).
Mógū extracts can be mixed into anything! Teas, coffees, smoothies, juices, and/or as an extra ingredient in soups, salads, oatmeal, etc. If cooked, do not exceed boiling temperatures. Higher than boiling temperatures can dilute the medicinal compounds.
Choose-Your-Own Mushroom Dosing Schedule:
For your reference, we include instructions for dosing in our packaging. Mushrooms are adaptogenic. To prevent changes in tolerance over time, choose a dosing schedule below that best suits you:
1. Weekdays on, weekends off (recommended)
2. Every other day (every 2 days)
3. 3 weeks on, 1 week off
View our Turkey Tail mushroom grow plates below! Ready to harvest for extraction!