- Gastrointestinal (GI) support - Serving as a prebiotic, promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestines
- Reduce inflammation and prevent tissue damage in areas of the intestines
- High content beta-glucans help enhance the immune system
- Protects against ulcers in the digestive tract
- Tonic for the stomach - Improve Digestion
- Improves fat metabolism and lowers triglyceride levels to support weight loss
- Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds to reduce oxidative stress
- Contains low content neuroactive compounds inducing Nerve Growth Factor (NGF)-synthesis
Servings per container:
Mógū recommends 3-5 grams per day. 3 grams a day provides 33 servings, while 5 grams a day provides 20 servings. For optimal effects and to reflect the dosage given in research studies, Mógū recommends a daily dosage of 5 grams.
Choose-Your-Own Mushroom Dosing Schedule:
For your reference, we include instructions for dosing in our packaging. Mushrooms are adaptogenic. To prevent changes in tolerance over time, choose a dosing schedule below that best suits you:
1. 3 weeks on, 1 week off
2. Every other day (every 2 days)
3. Weekdays on, weekends off
Mógū Lion's Mane Equilibrium Hot Water Extract uses a hot water extraction method to dissolve water-soluble ingredients from Lion's Mane mushrooms. Hot-water extraction is a traditional procedure that activates complex polysaccharides, including high contents of beta-glucans, that provide many gastrointestinal (GI) benefits, serving as a prebiotic and tonic for the stomach, as well as supporting the immune system.
Our Lion's Mane hot-water extract measures a 10:1 ratio, which means it takes 10 kilos of whole dried Lion's Mane to produce 1 kilo of extract, making the product 10 times more concentrated and 10 times more potent than the raw whole mushroom. This product is made with 100% Lion's Mane fruiting bodies.
Note: If you are looking for a Lion's Mane product that enhances memory and cognitive function by improving the growth rate of new nerve cells, the development of synapses between neurons, and survival of neurons.. you are looking for our Full Spectrum Lion's Mane "Neuro-fuel" 12:1 extract which uses a dual extraction procedure, including both the fruiting bodies and mycelium of Lion's Mane.
It is important to know the difference between our Lion's Mane products before purchase. Each mushroom species and type of extraction procedure may help support different physiological functions.