Mógū Mushrooms Synergy.
A Blend of high concentration extracts of the top 6 Medicinal Mushrooms: Lion's Mane, Reishi, Cordyceps, Chaga, Turkey Tail, and Maitake.
- Lion's Mane: Enhance Memory and Cognition, Stimulates the growth of brain cells, alleviate depression, and Stress
- Reishi: Boosts the immune system, helps support liver functions, allergies, healthy heart, and sleep. Promotes Longevity by helping reduce anxiety, depression, hypertension, inflammation, and oxidative stress
- Cordyceps: Increases athletic performance, boosts lung capacity and oxygen intake, powerful alternative to enhancing libido
- Chaga: Considered to have the highest antioxidant levels of anything found in nature, an anti inflammatory, helps manage arthritic symptoms, pain relief, helps detox and protect cells, and helps regulate blood sugar, reduces stress, boosts the immune response, and promotes a healthy heart
- Turkey Tail: Contains potent immunomodulators, helps support fatigue, nausea, appetite, pain, and reduction and prevention of tumor development
- Maitake: Improves overall cardiovascular health, supports healthy blood sugar, cholesterol levels, a healthy gut flora, and weight management. I also helps reduce inflammation, oxidative stress, and infections
Servings per container:
Mógū extracts can be mixed into anything! Teas, coffees, smoothies, juices, and/or as an extra ingredient in soups, salads, oatmeal, etc. If cooked, do not exceed boiling temperatures. Higher than boiling temperatures can dilute the medicinal compounds.
Mógū recommends a minimum of 2.5 grams a day (about 1 teaspoon). For optimal effects and to reflect the dosage given in research studies, Mógū recommends a daily dosage of 5 grams.
We offer 3 different sizes:
75 grams (30 Servings @ 2.5 grams per serving a day)
125 grams (50 Servings @ 2.5 grams per serving a day)
250 grams (100 Servings @ 2.5 grams per serving a day)
Choose-Your-Own Mushroom Dosing Schedule:
For your reference, we include instructions for dosing in our packaging. Mushrooms are adaptogenic. To prevent changes in tolerance over time, choose a dosing schedule below that best suits you:
1. Weekdays on, weekends off (Recommended)
2. Every other day (every 2 days)
3. 3 weeks on, 1 week off
Mógū Synergy is a powerful medicinal mushroom formula designed to reduce oxidative stress and increase immune cell responses, using a combination of 5 medicinal mushroom extracts + Reishi Spores: Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Maitake, Cordyceps militaris, and Reishi Spores.
The combination of medicinal mushrooms promotes a synergistic effect, working together to produce an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects. All uniquely recognized to be in the highest category of chinese medicinal herbs, these essential mushrooms have great therapeutic applications in overall health.
Reishi: Reishi is arguably the most important and most revered herb used by Asian people throughout history to promote radiant health, longevity and a more centered state of mind. It is known to be among the most protective herbs in the world. Reishi may help improve immunological, neurological, metabolic, hepatic and vascular protection, among other functions.
Lion's Mane: Lion's Mane Neuro-fuel helps boost memory and cognitive function by improving the growth rate of new nerve cells, the development of synapses between neurons, and survival of neurons.
Turkey Tail: There have been over 400 published studies focusing on modern clinical use and research of Turkey Tail mushrooms. Extensively used is Asia to support the immune system and improve resistance against pathogens. Revitalizing and detoxifying, supporting good liver function.
Cordyceps militaris: With high contents of cordycepin, this mushroom is traditionally used to benefit the lungs, supports kidney and liver function, and to stimulate libido of both men and women.
Maitake: Maitake is known as a powerful immuno-modulator, seen to lower blood sugar and reduce blood clotting. As a natural alternative to blood thinners, it may support people with high cholesterol.
- Chaga: One of the most antioxidant-rich foods on the planet, Chaga also balances the immune system while supporting healthy cholesterol levels and a normal blood pressure.