This bundle includes:
1) Turkey Tail "Defense" extract is an antioxidant-rich mushroom known for supporting immune health, gut health, and liver health. Turkey Tail is the most widely researched mushroom in the world and for great reason.
2) Chaga 10:1 mushroom extract, "Body Guard" Known as the "King of Fungi", Chaga has the highest levels of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) found in any natural food and is extremely high in antioxidants. Beta-glucans, endo-polysaccharides, hetero-polysaccharides, and homoglycan are all polysaccharides found in Chaga which are helpful in supporting healthy cell division and a healthy immune response.
3) Mógū's Cordyceps militaris "Performance" is becoming popular especially amongst athletes for its ability to build a strong immune system, more energy, improved endurance, and better stamina. This is an amazing product for those looking to substitute coffee and/or pre-workouts. Cordyceps militaris increases ATP levels, providing strong natural energy without any caffeine. It's medicinal properties are due to a variety of therapeutically important constituents including cordycepin, adenosine, mannitol and abundant polysaccharides.
*Feel free to view each product in their unique shop pages to view in-depth information about each mushroom extract.
Servings per container:
Mógū recommends 2.5 to 5 grams a day per jar. 2.5 grams a day provides 40 servings, while 5 grams a day provides 20 servings. For optimal effects and to reflect the dosage given in research studies, Mógū recommends a daily dosage of 5 grams. (About 1 teaspoon).
Mógū extracts can be mixed into anything! Teas, coffees, smoothies, juices, and/or as an extra ingredient in soups, salads, oatmeal, etc. If cooked, do not exceed boiling temperatures. Higher than boiling temperatures can dilute the medicinal compounds.
Choose-Your-Own Mushroom Dosing Schedule:
For your reference, we include instructions for dosing in our packaging. Mushrooms are adaptogenic. To prevent changes in tolerance over time, choose a dosing schedule below that best suits you:
1. Weekdays on, weekends off (Recommended)
2. Every other day (every 2 days)
3. 3 weeks on, 1 week off